Tuesday, November 23

My personality

Seoses projektiga, mis meil koolis toimub, pidime kirjutama enda personality. Mõtlesin, et lisan selle siia ka. Pidime tegema ühe A4, kuid siiski tuli rohkem teksti ja palju jäi veel lisamata ka. 

My name is Sandra, I´m 17 years old and I live in Estonia. In February 2011, on Valetine´s Day, I will be 18 years old. On the one hand I´m waiting for it a lot but on the other hand I’m a bit frightened, because I´ll will be an adult then and I think that i should know everything like adults do then.

I live in a small village Tsirguliina, I also study in Tsirguliina Secondary School. After one and half year I will be graduating it. I don´t know for  certainly yet what I´m going to study after finishing school. I would like to go abroad, but at the moment that thought is still a dream.

In my free time I´m doing many things – I have many hobbies. I´m the main editor of our school newspaper, so I´m one of the leaders. The school newspaper has given me the opportunity to do something that I really love. Moreover I take this job very seriously – I mean, We stick to deadlines. Our newspaper always comes out on time. I  even sacrifice my sleeping time to keep my word given. You can also  download and watch our school newspaper, it is located at this homepage: http://opilasesindus.tsirgu.ee/koolileht.html

I'm quite persistant, if I start doing something then I usually get things done. To me, it’s very hard to go to bed, if anything  planned hasn’t been done. I am responsible. I know that if I really wish something, it will come true. Everything depends on yourself.

I´m a member of our school student board. In 2008/2009 I was the Vice-President of our student board, in 2009/2010 the president – I enjoyed that time very much! Being the head of student board has been my quality time.
They are my big family, without whom I can´t imagine my life. I already imagine how sad I will be after finishing school.  With our school student board we organize many different events like school Christmas party, Spring party, Valentine´s Day, Family Day etc. In addition, we take part in training sessions and meetings. We have our own homepage - http://opilasesindus.tsirgu.ee/.  Come and watch, you can see the gallery of our events.  Of course everything is in Estonian but I think you will get the point.

I´m also a member of our school radio, which has also given me a lot of opportunities. Last year our school got the best schoolradio title in Estonia.  http://opilasesindus.tsirgu.ee/kooliraadio.html - on this page you can listen to our school radio, and watch videos.

I love dancing! On Mondays I usually go to folk dance. Folk dance has also given me a lot - the chance to dance  at several Estonian dance festivals and abroad. I have been a member of the folk dance group about for 3 yeas now.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I dance in a dance  group called „Marleen.” We don´t have one exact dance style but I think that we are doing more show dance projects. I've danced in this dance group  for about five years.

A very important role in my life is the theatre, so I also act. I´m acting in two groups. One of the group is in my school and the second  one is in  the village of Sooru, which is 5km away from my home. Last year we performed at the county theatre festival with this Sooru group that also took us to the finals.

About a year ago, I discovered a new interesting hobby - handcraft. I enjoy doing something for myself, because the unique things are cool, and I do not look like everyone in the street. I like to be different. I make jewellery, mostly earrings, pins, bracelets, etc. I also have a name for my jewellery- Sandrelle´s jewel case. My name is not Sandrelle, but you will soon realize where the name came from.
In our school we have a club, where we make new clothes of old clothes. Why to throw away old clothes and buy new ones, if you can do something new and cool with them! This was my idea and now the club is more than active.

I have already been  blogging for about a year already. One day I began to think that it would be so nice to read all my impressions of events later, because  more obviously I forget things -  I decided to start a blog. Now, I  write about my adventures, free time,  handicraft – about my own life. You can also keep track of my life in this address: www.sandrelle.blogspot.com. Now I talk  why I´m "Sandrelle" not "Sandra." A very simple reason - I really like my name, but my name was already closed, when I started with my blog, so I had to choose something similar. I named my blog  "Sandrelle," and that´s why I decided call my jewellery Sandrelle´s jewel case.
In addition, I like reading, I love  the smell of new books. I could spend hours in bookshops. Also I listen to music a lot, I have a some kind connection with music. Two years ago, I learned playing the guitar in music school - I left music school because of my own reasons and now I am trying to learn the guitar at home.

My family is the most important thing in my life – everybody in my family is very supportive and I really love my family.  I have two large families, my family and my Honeypie Tõnu’s family, which create a big-big happy family! I also have three really cute dogs. German shepherd called Johnny, a doberman called Kelly and a little white and soft Leedi.

I hope you had a piece of interesting reading and See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Mulle oli üllatuseks,see,et teil on selline klubi,kus teete vanadest asjadest uusi,super!
    Kas teil on see nagu ainult kooliõpilastele või võin mina ka,kes ma hoopis teises koolis käin ükskord sinna uudistama tulla?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Tule ja uudista - ma ei usu, et kellelgi selle vastu midagi oleks :) Kui tahaksid tulla, siis võin sulle edasi öelda, millal järgmine kord kokku saame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sa oled niiiiii tubli!! Kuidas sa selleks kõigeks kooli kõrvalt aega ja jaksu leiad? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Grete... Ma just veetsin oma poolteist tundi Sinu blogis, tundus, et aeg lausa lendas, kui kella vaatasin :D Aitäh Sulle, aga sa peaksid teadma, kust see aeg ja jaks tuleb, sest vähemalt mulle tundus, et Sinagi oled väga tubli! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, ma poleks arvanudki, et sa nii noor oled :) Arvasin, et umbes 21 või midagi sellist

    ReplyDelete